Wednesday, June 19, 2002

 

Lies

I realize that sometimes lying is necessary. Sometimes it is a matter of life and death. Sometimes it's the kinder option.


For me, it is not necessarily the lie or even the reason (or act) behind the lie that will cause a relationship to end.


No, what irks me, what I cannot stand, what will end a relationship (love, friendship, business,whatever ) is the sloppy, ill-

conceived lie. The sort of lie that insults my intelligence. The half-assed lie that says,

"You simp, I couldn't even bothered being a good lie, believe or don't, I don't care."


But, of course, it is not the lie that says all that, but the liar.


If someone doesn't respect me enough to come up with even a halfway decent lie, then I want nothing to do with that person.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]