Saturday, June 15, 2002

 

Suffer The Little Children

I live in Sydney, and I have seen, far too many times, something that breaks my heart every time I see it. In fact, even now, as I write this, my eyes well up with tears.

Thankfully, it isn't as prevalent as it once was. But it still happens too often. One occurence is too often.


Yes, sadly, even today, halfway through 2002, there are children who suffer the 'mullet' haircut. These poor little tykes who, at the barbarous hands of their own parents, are

made to suffer the humiliation of looking like dickheads.


Something must be done. This mutilation of our children must be stopped. Laws need to be passed. Troops send in.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]