Friday, September 06, 2002

 

Movies And Me



Almost as far back as I can remember, I have always loved watching movies and I still
love watching them.

One of my dreams is to sit in a cinema and watch a movie that is either based on a script
that I have written or one of my poems, short stories, or novels.

I'm not all that interested in glitz 'n' glamour and being rich and famous although wealthy and
comfortable woud be cool). I would just like to sit in a darkened cinema and watch as my story
plays out on the big screen.

Some appreciative applause from the audience would be nice.

Some Film Links:

Alfred Hitchcock:
Filmography

In Black And White: Italian Neorealism
It’s A Sad And Beautiful World
Paul Auster: The Defintive Website
Images: Russ Meyer
Sci Fi Movies.Com
SWIP's List of Suggested Films to Use for Teaching Feminist Philosophy
The View Askewniverse
Tim Burton.Com
The Wickerman
Why A Duck?






Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]