Sunday, September 15, 2002

 

My Aquarium



One of the things that I decided to do when I moved into the townhouse that I am buying with my brother and sister was to re-establish my tropical aquarium.

I had given up on it when I was moving from rented house to rented house.

I like aquariums, if for no other reason than that they remind you that you no longer live in a rented house.

I still have most of the equipment needed: 20 gallon glass tank with black plastic frame, heater, thermometer, external, filter, gravel, a cool looking piece of drift wood, external filter. I’ll still have to buy lighting, decorations, and plants.

I have cleaned the tank, conditioned the water, and now it’s all a matter of getting the stuff that I mentioned above, Oh, and I need a power-board as well.

I am going to have a community/Asiatic/species tank with Labyrinth fish made up mainly of Gouramis with Paradise fish, Siamese Fighting fish, Catfish, and a small school of Neon Tetras

I’ll let you know it goes along.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]