Sunday, September 01, 2002

 

My Garden

"Hey"! said my brother when I visted him during my last vacation,

"You didn't mention in your journal that the fruit and vegetable garden
was started by me".

That's true. It was.

But now my brother has gone to live in Queensland, I have taken over the
garden. The vegies that he planted are gone and I will soon be planting
some more- hopefully,in the next few days. I just have. to do some more
work with the soil and then I should be right to plant a few fruits and
vegies: carrots, tomatoes, beans. rockmelon, watermelon-that sort of thing.

I bought Gardening - a commonsense guide to help me with my gardening endeavours.

I look foward to watering and weeding and doing all those other gardening
things. And then enjoying fruits (and vegies) of my labours. at
Spring/Summer time barbeques.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]