Friday, September 27, 2002

 

Sick


I have a virus. Or so my doctor tells me,I thought I had the 'flu

I have had it for the past few days. I had to take last night and
tonight off work-which may sound good, but I can't really afford
it financially. And we are short-staffed at work. But it can't be
helped. I feel like crap. I feel dazed and confused in my mind
and my body feels like its been used as kick- boxing practice
dummy.

I'm making myself some lemon,honey tea and then I'm going
to bed.

Like I said, his virus is a lot like the 'flu. So, here's some virus,
cold and flu remedy links (just in case, knock on wood, you
start to feel poorly too.)

Colds, Flu’s, And Other Respiratory Infections


Other Herbs ForYour Health


Tackling The Misery Of Flu








Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]