Sunday, October 06, 2002

 

An Idea For An Article



I've had an idea for a saleable article.

Saleable. So, I can't talk about what it's about here.

I don't often get ideas for articles-let alone saleable ones.

Fiction, on the other hand, is a different matter. I can't stop getting
ideas for fiction,Not that I want to. Really, I have enough ideas for
fiction to keep me writing for the rest of my life.

But, as I've said, ideas for articles don't come to me all that often,
so I am always pleased when one does.

But then again, perhaps, when it comes to article writing I have
been too critical of my ideas. Or perhaps too lazy.

A Last Conversation With Robie Macauley-Thomas E. Kennedy

Breaking into a New Market: how scary is it? by Joseph Hayes

FindArticles.com

How to choose a market for your writing

7 Reasons Fiction Writers Should Sell Nonfiction by Carol Ottolenghi-Barga

12 Tips for Writing Articles on the Internet by David McKenzie

The enduring V. S. Pritchett by Joseph Epstein







Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]