Thursday, October 10, 2002

 

Miss Steak



A wild wind blows across a marshmallow sky and Irene is dancing with
the dead flamingoes.Have I spelled that right? The spellchecker will pick
it and correct my mistake if indeed it was a mistake. But if I put this
through the spellchecker and the mistake is corrected then this won't
make any sense. All I will be doing is replacing one mistake with another
one.

A wild wind blows across a marhallow sky and Irene is dancing with
the dead flamingoes.Have I spelled that rifht? The spellcehecker will
pick it and correct my mistake if indeed it was a mistake. But if I put
this through the spellcehckerand the mistake is corrected then this won't
make any sense. All I will be doing is replacing one mistake with another
one.

A squirrel is not a moose, nor a tree a dog. Do you realise that. Do you?
Are you aware of those facts? You are? Well, congratulations!
You are a wombat. Yes you are. Still.

Bounce, bounce, bounce

A ball bounces along its marry way like a big bright bouncing thing that
is all rubbery and bouncy (bouncey?) Bouncy seems right.

What do you say Mr Spellchecker?

Oh, you agree with me it's BOUNCY!

Well it's late and I must sleep.

Until the next time.








Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]