Friday, October 04, 2002

 

Problems



I remember reading, somewhere or other, in a psychology text book
or paper, that we humans are pretty adept at solving the personal and
emotional problems of others -but not so good our solving our own.

In other words, you'd probably be better off solving my emotional-personal
problems thanyou would be at solving your own problems. And it would
be the vice versa with your problems and me.

I believe this to be true. At least I believe it to be true of most people,
most of the time. I mean the level of truth of the paragraph above
would depend greatly on who "you" are.

Some links:

About: Death And Dying

Being a Supportive Friend to a Grieving Person

Embracing Your Inner Zombie by D. Trull

eNotalone Advice : Emotional Health


"Father's Worry"by Kafka


GROWW: Grief Recovery ONLINE for ALL Bereaved

Other People's Problems

RE: Mourning by David Wills

Reason Vs Excuse

Suggestions for Helping Someone in Mourning





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]