Thursday, November 07, 2002

 

Are You A Fast Or Slow Eater?



I am a fast eater.

I don't feel as though I am a fast eater when I eat- i.e., I don't feel as though I am gulping down my food.
No. I feel as if I am eating at a nice,normal,relaxed rate.

But obviously I'm not. Except in the rarest of cases, I would have finished my plate of food before the
other people I am with have eaten one-eighth of theirs (if that).

I mentioned this to a guy I know, and he said that he was the same-that he thought he was a normal
eater until he compared himself with others.

"Dave, I went to my girlfriend's place for dinner. There was her,her parents, and her brothers. I knew that if
I ate my normal rate, I'd be finishing my second dessert, while they were still eating the first bite of steak.
So I forced myself to eat at their rate. It was Hell."

What about you are you a fast or slow eater?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]