Monday, November 25, 2002

 

I'm Considering


going back to uni to do a Masters in creative writing.

If I decide to do it, I will be enrolling for the second semester of next year, or the the beginning
of the following year.

I am also thinking about doing journalism. Maybe I can do something that combines both.

My strength lies in creative writing, but journalism is more lucrative. Eventually, I would like
to support my fiction writing with another form of writing such as freelance journalism or
technical writing, rather than with a day job. That would make me feel happy.

I'll have to think about it and check it all out.

I will also have to find out if I could do such a course via correspondence or online. I am shiftworker
and I would miss too many lectures and tutorials if I did it on campus.

It boils down to whether or not I really want to do it or not, or if I can find any alternatives.

I'll let you know what I decide to do.


Mason West:Creative Writing Distance Learning Sites
Bangla 2000 Distance Learning
International University Degree Programs Online
Studying Creative Writing And Journalism

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]