Tuesday, July 15, 2003

 

At A Pub

I met a woman
Who wanted to fellate me.
But she was drunk and seemed crazy.
And she had sad and murderous eyes;
And the thought of my dick in her mouth
Made feel ill at ease.
Because she looked psycho enough
To have bitten it off,
And chewed it up,
And spat it out onto two peices of toast.
AAnd that's the way things are.
Because it is always the crazy ones
And never the normal.
Because they know me, or don't know me.
And so, I declined the offer.
Because I live in a cookie jar,
And peep out of a hole,
Just below the rim.

Rewrite


At A Pub

I met a woman who wanted to fellate me.
But she was drunk and seemed crazy.
and she had sad and murderous eyes;
and the thought of my dick in her mouth
made feel ill at ease.
Because she looked psycho enough to have bitten it off,
chewed it up,
spat it out
onto two pieces of toast.

So, I declined the offer.

And that's the way things are.
because it is always the crazy ones,
never the normal.
Because they know me,
or don't know me.
Because I live in a cookie jar,
and peep out of a hole,
that's just below the rim.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]