Friday, January 02, 2004

 

What Do You Do Well?

Something I do well be writing. Me, I be real good at writing.

I be good at writing because I has this natural talent for it.

(All my life, I’ve been frightened at the moment I sit down to
write.-Gabriel Garcia Marquez.)


I be real good at writing because I have natural talent and

I work at writing. I been work hard at writing for many much

years-ever since be a little boy and still be work hard to be

better good writer. I reads muchly much much-many books and

things. I read biographies of writers, and interviews with.

I writes much lots too and that I be a real good writer.
(There is a deep inner resistance to writing- Dorothea Brande.)



I likes to write good writings. I likes when I write some

good writings and someones they says to me.


"Man, you writes good writings, you be a good writer".

(Writing a novel is a very hard thing to do because it covers so long
a space of time, and if you get discouraged it is not a bad sign,
but a good one. If you think you are not doing well, you are thinking
the way real novelists do.-Maxwell Perkins, in a letter to Nancy Hale.)



that and all makes me feel real good as real good as me writing.

Pop! When I writes good I feels like an owl that swoops on a

mouse while the moon is red with cybertechnical conundrums. Yep.

(I would never encourage anyone to be a writer.It’s too hard.
Eudora Welty.)


Me be good at writing.I likes to write the stuffs that be clear

and concise. I good at that.I gives me a gold star for the

goodness of mine writing. I hopes you enjoy it, my real good

writing.

(I used to spend the morning procrastinating and worrying,then
plunge into the manuscript in a frenzy of anxiety around 3.00pm.
when it looked as though I might not get anything done…the fact is
that blank pages inspire me with terror. What will I put on them?
Will it be good enough?...I suspect most writers are like this.
-Margaret Atwood.)

Click!




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]