Thursday, January 22, 2004

 

W.P.5: What Is The Worst Thing Parents Can Do To Their Children?

When I first read this prompt, the first things that came into my mind were
molestation and any form of psychical and psychological torture and torment,
Such as those parents who keep a child in some small, filthy enclosed space
And treat him or her like an animal.

But I have no experience in these matters. Not as victim, survivor, perpetrator,
or expert. So, I can’t speak on these issues with any authority. All I can do
Is repeat the usual (and true) sentiment that child abuse is bad and that child abusers are evil and post these links:


Amnesty International: Children's Human Rights


Child Abuse Prevention Links

Unicef


World Children's Fund


Next: Writing Prompt6: What is your favourite time of day?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]